What Is Clever Search?
Clever Search is considered as a potentially unwanted adware that can stealthily comes into users' computer via other freeware downloaded from third parties. When you download and install freeware, you probably offer a chance for some additional items to come along with the desired one.
Once installed, Clever Search will be automatically available on your computer as a browser extension or add-on, which is compatible with common web browsers like IE, Chrome, Firefox Safari and Opera. After that, millions of pop-up ads by Clever Search will be flooded on your browser pages to entice you to click on and redirect you to some unreliable websites which may mislead you to acquire other adware, malware even viruses.
All above, Clever Search is not a helpful program but is potentially unwanted. If you notice that Clever Search gets installed on your computer without consent, you should take measure to remove it immediately in case it can harm further.
How to Remove Clever Search Easily and Efficiently?
The following passage is going to provide the step-by-step instruction on removing Clever Search or any other unwanted programs. Please read carefully and try to understand the removal guide below.
STEP 1: Remove Clever Search from Web Browsers
1. Stop Clever Search running process in Windows Task Manager.
Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc together to open Windows Task Manager, click Processes tab, find suspicious running process and click on it, then click the End Process button.
2. Uninstall Clever Search in Control Panel.
Click Start > Control Panel > Uninstall a program > find suspicious program and right click on it select Uninstall to uninstall the program.
3. Remove Clever Search from web browsers.
1) Open Internet Explorer, click on the gear icon > "Manage Add-ons".
2) Unknown entries, locate and delete them.
1) Open Mozilla Firefox, please click on the icon menu (top right) and select "Add-ons" > "Extensions".
2) Here select unknown Add-ons and select the trash can icon to delete these entries.
1) Open Google Chrome, please click on the icon menu (top right) and select "Tools" > "Extensions".
2) Select suspicious extensions and select the trash icon to delete these entries.
4. Restart your computer to take effect.
STEP 2: Remove Clever Search with SpyHunter
SpyHunter is a powerful, real-time anti-spyware application designed to assist the average computer user to detect, remove, and protect their PCs from the latest malware attacks. Here shows how it works:
2. Click the "Run" button to enter the setup program and follow the installation steps until setup is complete.
3. When the installation is complete, click the "Finish" button to exit the installation.
4. If SpyHunter does not automatically start, click the icon on your desktop or Start menu to open it.
5. Allow the program to scan by clicking the "Scan Computer Now!" button. If you would like to have a quick scan on your PC, please check the "Quick Scan" box; otherwise, uncheck it.
6. The first scan will take some time, please be patient while waiting for the scanning result.
7. After the scan is done, you can see that all threats are successfully detected. Check the "Select All" box and then click the "Remove" button to fix all threats in your PC.
STEP 3: Optimize Your PC Using RegCure Pro
RegCure Pro is an advanced optimizer which is able to solve your computer system problems, remove your privacy items produced by online searches, delete junk files, uninstall malware and fix performance problems.
(You can download and use RegCure Pro with confidence for it neither contains any additional items nor conflicts with your current used antivirus program.)
1. Free download RegCure Pro by clicking the below button.
2. Click the "Yes" button to enter in installation process and then follow the instruction to install the program step by step.
3. When the program is successfully installed, double click on its desktop shortcut to open it. On the Overview tab, check all the scan settings and then click on the "Click to Start Scan" button to run a system scan on your computer.
5. When the system scan is done, click on "Fix All" button to completely remove all the performance problems in your computer.
Clever Search is really a trouble maker. If you want to stop irritating pop-up ads and browser redirects, to have a normal PC operation and to protect your system against any virus, Clever Search should be kicked out of the infected PC immediately without hesitation.
Download RegCure Pro to Fix Slow PC Performance!
Good Luck and be safe online.
Note: The free versions of SpyHunter and RegCure Pro are only for detection. To remove the malicious threats and to optimize slow PC, you will need to purchase the removal tool.